Microsoft is a leading brand in the IT sector that develops, manufactures, support, license and sells computer software, personal computers, consumer electronics, and their related services. This company is best known for its Microsoft Windows, internet explorer, Microsoft office suite, and edge web browsers. Microsoft also offers a sizeable certification program. Through these certification exams, Microsoft turns out qualified administrators, technicians, developers, and software engineers to support Microsoft applications, systems, platforms, and technologies. These exams are designed to validate the skills & knowledge of IT professionals. Achieving Microsoft certification is a benchmark in the IT market that the certificate holder holds a recommended level of skills and knowledge to work in a specific job role.
What Should You Know Before Studying The MB-300?
Microsoft MB-300 Exam or Microsoft Dynamics 365 United Operation Core exam is one of the most demanding Microsoft certification exams in the IT world. It offers a wide range of personal and career benefits for their certification holder. This exam is a prerequisite for the different tole based Microsoft Dynamics 356 certifications such as
- Microsoft certified Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft certified Dynamics 365 supply chain management, manufacturing functional consultant associate.
- Microsoft certified dynamics 365 supply chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer.
Candidates for this exam is designed for Functional Consultants who have capabilities to analyze the business requirement and converts these requirements into a fully functional business process. Before participating in Microsoft MB-300 Exam you should have a fundamental understanding of accounting principles, business operations, field service, customer service, retail services, supply chain management, and manufacturing concepts.
|Exam Name||Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Exam Language||English, Japanese|
|Exam Registration||$165 USD|
What Skills are Measured With the Microsoft MB-300 Exam?
Candidates for the MB-300 exam typically specialize in Finance and operations, including supply chain management, manufacturing, and finance. However, the following job skills are measured by the Microsoft MB-300 exam.
- Usage of common functionality and implementation tools (20-25%)
- Configure the options, processes, and security (45-50%)
- Perform data migration (15-20%)
- Validate and support the business solution (15-20%)
What are Exam Topics of Microsoft MB-300 Exam?
To prepare well to participate in the Microsoft MB-300 exam, you first understand the different exam topics. The detailed information of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core is given below.
- Use common functionality and implementation tools – In the first chapter of the Microsoft MB-300 exam, you will learn about the use of workspaces. How to identify workspaces, power apps, and their flow? What is the difference between global and other address books? How to determine different data expansion tools? Demonstrate the multiple work items and their functionality. Demonstrate the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations navigation techniques. How to identify the different reports and inquiries available in the default installation. What are the different opportunities that can be re-use in existing assists? How to analyze business process modeler results and find the gaps in functions and processes? What is the role of LCS tools in the search for issue search and analyze results?
- Configure security, processes, and options – In the second chapter of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 exam you will get an understanding in detail about the security implementation, design and creation of workflow, configuration options, how to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance, and Operations common features? What is the different business processes for the perfect solution?
- Perform data migration – In the third chapter of the Microsoft functional consultant exam, you will learn about the different plans that help for migration strategy. How to identify common migration scenarios and tools that are used in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. Determination of migration scope, objectives, relevant data entries, and migration on different strategy processes. How to prepare data for migration? What are the extract source data? How to generate field mapping between source and target data structures? Testing of migration and validation of output process also included in this chapter.
- Validate and support the solution – In the 4th chapter of the Microsoft MB-300 exam, you will learn about the different validation solutions with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. How to perform user acceptance testing? Build test scripts to test the multiple business process and functionality. Demonstrate the correlation between business requirements and test scripts. How to monitor validation test progress and make different changes during validation testing to resolve the issues. What is the support application life cycle management (ALM) by using LCS? Perform a solution gap analysis and uses of LCS tools to resolve issues and identify the reports.
How you can pass your Microsoft MB-300 Exam?
Do you have a plan to start your career as a certified Microsoft Functional Consultant? Are you looking for the different exam preparation platforms that prepare you perfectly for the final Microsoft MB-300 exam? If your answer is yes, then you do not need to go anywhere. Just stay on this page and visit the Premiumdmps Microsoft MB-300 exam page. On this page, you can get valid, update, vendor-certified exam questions that will ensure your success in the final Microsoft Functional Consultants exam. For work, smarter not harder, and get success in the final Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core, download the Premiumdumps Microsoft MB-300 dumps today. Ensure your success in the first attempt.