Splunk Inc. is an American public multinational corporation that is committed to bringing the machine data into every action, question, and for better decisions. Splunk offers custom-designed software for searching, monitoring, and analyzing machines generated big data for enterprises. Companies can view their machine processing data via a user-friendly web style interface and can use it for the strategic decision-making process. To understand what is happening in real-time in organizations systems, devise, and interactions you need to configure Splunk Core software or hire Splunk certified professional.
What is Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam?
Today we talk about the Splunk SPLK-1001 exam that offers multiple personal and career benefits for successful candidates. This exam comes with the title of the Splunk Core Certified User. The Splunk SPLK-1001 exam is designed to evaluate a candidate’s skills and knowledge to search, create alerts, use lookups, and creation of the basic statistical reports. The basic Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam information is given in the table.
|Exam Name||Splunk Core Certified User|
|Exam Questions||Multiple Choice|
|Exam Number of Questions||65|
|Time Duration||57 Minutes|
|Exam Language||English and Japanese|
What are the Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam topics?
To pass the Spunk SPLK-1001 exam, you have to know a complete understanding of the exam topics. A complete understanding of the Splunk Core Certified User exam will help you to prepare well to pass this challenging exam even in the first attempt. The following Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam topics are general guidelines for the topic that to be included in the final exam.
- Splunk Basics – The first topic of the Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam provides a detailed introduction about Splunk’s basic components. What is Splunk software and it used? Explain the different Splunk apps and how to customize user settings. What is the basic navigation in Splunk? Explain in detail.
- Basic Searching – The second topic of the Splunk Core Certified User deals with the basic searching of machine-generated data in companies. How to run the basic searches and set the time range of a search? Identification of different search results. How to refine your searches? What is the timeline and how to work with events? How to save search results and control the search job.
- Using fields in Searches – The third topic of the Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam provides complete information about the usage of different fields that are involved in the searches. Understand the fields and how to use the fields in searches with different variations and filed sidebar.
- Search Language Fundamentals – The fourth topic of the Splunk exam deals with the search language fundamentals such as general search practices. Review the basic search commands. How to examine the search in the pipeline and specify the indexes in searches? Identify the different commands to perform searches such as tables, rename, dedup, fields, and sorting.
- Using Basic Transforming Commands – In this topic, you will get knowledge about the basic transforming commands. What are the top, rare and stats command? Describe in detail.
- Creating Reports and Dashboards – This part of the Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam provides detailed information about the creation of reports and dashboards. How to save a search as a report and edit reports? Design and display report statistics. How to create a report that displays visualizations? What are the tabs that will add to the dashboard? Creation of dashboard, addition, and edition of the dashboard.
- Creating and using Lookups – This chapter of the Splunk Core Certified User exam deals with the creation and use of lookups. What is the meaning of lookups? Describe it. How to examine a lookup file and create a lookup definition? Designing and configuration of automatic lookup. How to use the lookup in searches. Explain in detail.
- Creating Schedules Report and Alerts – The final chapter of Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam deals with the creation of scheduled reports and alerts. What are the different scheduled reports and how to configure scheduled reports? How to define the alerts, create alerts, and view the fired alerts? Describe in detail.
What are the job roles after Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam?
Splunk certification comes with an industry-standard of skills and knowledge for professionals that are required to work on Splunk applications. This certification offers a complete career road map for the successful candidates. It will enhance the professional credibility, extend skills and knowledge, and finally prepare you for more job responsibilities. Frankly speaking, the Splunk SPLK-1001 exam is for everyone that wants to certify their Splunk skills and accelerate their career. However, the Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam is best suited for the following g professionals.
- Splunk users, customers, and partners
- System analysts
- System developers
- Data Support engineers
- Support Analysts
- IT manager or any other IT professional who is part of Datacenter or IT, support team
How You can pass Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam?
To earn the credentials Splunk Core Certified User certification, you have to pass the SPLK-1001 exam. Without the proper planning and complete preparation, you can not get success in the final Splunk SPLK-1001 exam. To get success in this certification exam, Premiumdumps Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam dumps are the ideal choice. Good Luck!