Salesforce is a prestigious cloud-based software company that offers customer relationship management (CRM) service and complementary suite of enterprise applications. Salesforce products focus on marketing automation, analytics, customer services, and application development. Salesforce needs a team of experienced and certified professionals that can provide the support and services for Salesforce products, technology, and platform. To fulfill this demand the Salesforce has designed a certification program. Today we talk Salesforce certification Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam that is the best certification exam in Salesforce certification. This exam is designed for consultants who have hands-on experience for implementing marketing cloud email studio, automation studio, journey builder, content builder, contact builder, and marketing cloud connect in a customer-facing role. Let’s started with the basic information of the marketing cloud consultant exam.
|Exam Name||Sales Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam|
|Salesforce marketing cloud certification price||USD 200|
|Retake fee||USD 100|
|Exam Question formats||Multiple Choice|
|Time allowed||105 Minutes|
|Prerequisite||Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Credential|
Salesforce Certification Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam Outline
Salesforce marketing cloud certification course measures a candidate’s skills and knowledge related to the following objectives. An aspiring candidate should have the knowledge and hands-on experience with the marketing cloud email applications and demonstrate their expertise in each of the areas given below.
- Discovery – In the discovery chapter of Salesforce Marketing cloud developer certification, you will determine additional information that is needed to design the recommended solution. What is the set of business requirements? How to recommend an appropriate solution with the list of branding and creative strategies? How to determine the viability of external systems that should need to be included in the solution such as POS, CRM, data warehouse, e-commerce, and data source inputs. In a given scenario includes customer information about subscriber management, acquisition, attrition, utilize this information to select solution components. Offer an appropriate solution and recommend customer skill sets required to utilize the marketing cloud application.
- Conceptual Design – The conceptual design covers 12% of the Marketing Cloud Consultant In this chapter you will learn to analyze customer data to determine the perfect data model such as list model and data extensions. How to choose the technical expertise of presonas like automation studio vs journey builder? What is the data flow diagram? Depicts data flow in detail. How to access the marketing cloud in a given scenario? In a given scenario, how to determine the factors that play a crucial role in scaling the solution? What is one to one messaging and content? How to utilize IP warming and offers recommendations bases on customer requirements.
- Marketing Cloud Connect – This topic holds 6% of Salesforce marketing cloud certification preparation. In this chapter, you will learn about the prerequisites of marketing cloud connect configuration such as salesforce edition, scope user, administrator credentials and the final list of integration users. You will learn how to send an email to a contact, campaign, lead and report via the sales cloud and marketing cloud and sales. Get an understanding of how sales and sales cloud data in the marketing cloud can be segmented.
- Account Configuration – This area of topic comes with the 10% of the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam you will get an understanding of the account configuration. In a given scenario, how to choose the appropriate marketing cloud roles based on user stories? Determine which type of customer scenario warrants plays and a crucial role in the creation of the business unit. How to troubleshoot issues regarding reply mail management? What is the impact of applying sender authentication package (SAP) to a business unit such as link wrapping, image URLs and landing pages? Explain in detail.
- Reporting – The reporting chapter covers the 7% of Marketing Cloud Consultant In this chapter you will learn how to get the information in data views. How to compare and contrast standard reports, tracking extracts and data views? How to make summarize send logs? When, why to use it; Explain in details.
- Data Design – In this section, you will learn about the various data objects that are used in the marketing cloud such as data extensions, data retention models, publications lists, suppressions lists, etc. Get knowledge about the different data types, template options, and retention when building a data extension. Recommend the appropriate import method with lists or data extensions. Understand the different implications of systems. Explain in detail.
- Automation – The automation section of the Salesforce marketing cloud certification course covers 8% of the Salesforce certification In the given scenario you will learn to select the appropriate workflow that perfectly suited the business requirement such as email sent, segmentation and import. How to compare and contrast scheduled interactions and triggered.
- Email Build – The Email Build is an important part of Salesforce Marketing cloud developer certification that comes with a 6% weight of Salesforce certification. In this section, you will understand the required steps to build, deploy and test email bases on customer demand and requirement. Explain the different ways to personalize email content like AMPscript, personalization strings, dynamic content, guide template language. How to compare and contrast the different ways for individualizing content such as SSJS vs AMPscript, Dynamic content Wizard vs AMPscript and LookupRows function. Describe the various marketing cloud email technologies.
- Contact Builder – In this chapter of the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam holds a weight of 14% of exam questions. This section provides information about contact builder. How to analyze the impacts of data modeling? What is the data designer and how to incorporate data sources into contact builders? In a given customer scenario, how to build an attribute group to be used for a simple interaction in Salesforce certification
- Journey Builder – The last topic of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant exam covers 11% of the salesforce certification exam syllabus. This topic deals with the journey builder. Get understanding to compare and contrast automation tools. Learn about the journey builder and automation studio. How to evaluate the requirements, activities, and steps. Explain in detail.
How to get success in Salesforce Certification Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam?
Life has become so fast and professional has not to time to search the different Salesforce marketing cloud certification courses, instructor-led training, recommend courses, Salesforce marketing cloud consultant practice test questions and Salesforce marketing cloud certification preparation methods that can help you to pass this challenging exam. If you have a plan to enroll in the Salesforce certification exam then you do not need to waste your time and search the best way to pass the Marketing Cloud Consultant exam. Just visit the Premiumdumps where you will find the Salesforce marketing cloud certification preparation practice questions and get everything to learn, prepare and pass the Salesforce Certification Marketing-Cloud-Consultant Exam in the first attempt and apply for Salesforce marketing cloud consultant jobs.
The best of luck