Microsoft is a multinational IT Software Company that is best known for its Windows operating systems and office software. Today, Microsoft has a much broader product portfolio which includes gaming, online services, hardware, and more. In addition to this, the company also has sizable certification programs that consist of different types of exams and certification programs. With the help of Microsoft certification, the starters and experience IT professionals can verify their skills and knowledge with the industry-recognized certification. Having IT certification means that you are a certified and qualified Microsoft certified professional in a specific IT role. The Microsoft certification will increase the chances of landing a job and standout you in the job market crowd.
What is the Microsoft MS-101 Exam?
Today we talk about one of the most demanding and career-oriented MS-101 certification exams. This exam is designed with the title of Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security. The Microsoft MS-101 exam is particularly designed for the Microsoft 365 enterprise administrators who will perform the following task as per the standard operating procedure.
- Evaluating the Microsoft 365 Services
- Planning for the implementation of Microsoft 365 Services
- Migrating plan for the Microsoft 365 Services
- Deployment plan for the Microsoft 365 Services
- Managing Microsoft 365 Services as per the standard operating procedure
- Performing the Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise which includes identities, security, and compliance, and supporting technologies.
Checkout general information of the Microsoft MS-101 exam in the following table.
|Exam Name||Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Exam Language||English, Japanese|
|Exam Registration||$165 USD|
What Skills are measured with the Microsoft MS-101 Exam?
However there is no prerequisite is required to participate in this exam; however, it is preferable that a candidate has skills and working knowledge of Microsoft 365 services and workloads. Having an experience of at least one year as administrator of Microsoft 365 workload which includes exchange, share point, Skype for business or windows as a service is preferable. With the Microsoft MS-101 or Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security exam, the following knowledge and skills are verified.
- Implement modern device services (30-35%)
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management (30-35%)
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance (35-40%)
What are Exam Topics of Microsoft MS-101 Exam?
To pass the Microsoft MS-101 or Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security exam is not an essay task. You have to put some extra time, efforts, and hard-earned money to pass this career-oriented program. Before to start it is highly recommended to go through all exam topics or content, so that you can easily understand the whole contents of the MS-101 exam and start preparation in the right direction.
Detail information of the Microsoft MS-101 exam topic is given below.
Implement modern device services (30-35%) – In this chapter of the Microsoft MS-101 exam, you will polish your skills and knowledge in the implementation of mobile device management. What is a mobile device management and how to implement the MDM as per the SOP? How to deal with device compliance? How to make the plan for app and devices? What is Windows 10 deployment? Explain in detail.
Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management (30-35%) – In the 2nd part of the Microsoft MS-101 exam, you will polish your skills and enhance your knowledge about cloud app security. What is cloud app security or CAS? How you can implement cloud app security as per SOP? What is the meaning of threat management and to control threat management? Explain in detail about the windows defender advanced threat protection and what skills are required to implement the ATP. What are the different security reports and alerts? How to manage all these security and alerts in the best practice? Explain in detail.
Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance (35-40%) – In the 3rd part of the Microsoft MS-101 exam, you will enhance your knowledge and expertise in the configuration of data loss prevention. What is azure information protection? How to implement Azure information protection? Also, explain data governance and how to manage data governance? What is the meaning of auditing and eDiscovery and how to manage these tasks? Explain in detail.
How you can pass this Microsoft MS-101 Exam?
Do you have a plan to certify your skills and accelerate your Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
exam today? Looking for the best exam learning material that will ace your Microsoft MS-101 exam preparation and you can pass the final Microsoft MS-101 exam with complete peace of mind and confidence? If your answer is yes, then you do not need to go anywhere. Check out the following recommended learning ways that will help you to pass Microsoft MS-101 exam easily
- Microsoft online training workshop
- Microsoft instructor-led training program
- Premiumdumps Microsoft MS-101 Exam practice questions
Premiumdumps is a trusted and the best choice for the preparation of the Microsoft professional certification exams. At Premiumdumps platform, you can get the valid and updated Microsoft MS-101 dumps in PDF and practice test software format. Thousands of candidates have already passed the Microsoft MS-101 exam by using Premiumdumps Microsoft MS-101 dumps. You can be the next.
You may also like to visit.
- Microsoft AZ-204 Exam – Know Everything To Pass Microsoft Azure Exam
- Pass Microsoft DA-100 Exam – Boost Up Your Microsoft Certified Data Analysts Career
- Pass Microsoft MB-700 Exam – Start Your Career as Certified Microsoft Solution Architect
- Microsoft MS-600 Exam – Certify Your Skills and Accelerate Your Microsoft 365 Core Services Career
- Pass Microsoft MB-330 Exam – Grow Your Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant Career
- Exam MB-500: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Exam Guide
- Exam MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations