Microsoft is a leading brand that develops, manufactures, and sells computer software, personal computers, consumer electronics, and related support and services. The Microsoft is known in the world due to its software products these products are Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office suites, and Edge web browsers. Microsoft needs a team of experienced and certified professional that can work on company products, technology, and platform. To fulfill this demand Microsoft offers a sizeable certification program. This certification program is designed into six main categories. These categories fall in the cloud, data, mobility, productivity, app builder, and business application. Choose the right certification according to your interest and promote your career in your chosen field.
What is the Microsoft MB-220 Exam?
Now we are going to discuss in details about the Microsoft MB-220 exam or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing exam. This exam is designed to measure your ability to accomplish the technical tasks. The configuration of marketing applications; management of lists, segments, marketing forms, and pages; how to manage leads are part of the tasks that are included in the Microsoft MB-220 exam. Let’s get the basic information of the Microsoft MB-220 exam in detail.
|Exam Name||Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing|
|Exam Registration||$165 USD|
|Exam Questions format||Multiple Formats|
What Skills are Measured with Microsoft MB-220 Exam?
The prime objective of the Microsoft MB-220 exam is to verify the skills and knowledge of candidates that are mandatory to implement the solutions that attract and convert the leads in businesses. The following list describes the skills that are measured by the Microsoft MB-220 exam.
- Configuration of marketing applications (Weighted 5-10%)
- Management of segments and lists (Weighted 10-15%)
- Creation and management of marketing pages and forms ( Weighted 10-15%)
- Complete Management of leads (Weighted 10-15%)
- Creation and management of marketing emails (Weighted 10-15%)
- Complete Management of customer journeys (Weighted 15-20%)
- Management of events and webinars (Weighted 10-15%)
- Configuration and analysis of customer responses (Weighted 10-15%)
What are the topics in the Microsoft MB-220 exam syllabus?
To get success in the Microsoft MB-220 exam, first, you have to go through the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing syllabus topics in detail. Having complete knowledge of topics will enable you to start preparation as per the Microsoft MB-220 exam syllabus requirement. The exam topic details are given below in detail.
- Configure marketing applications – In this section, you will develop skills to configure the marketing settings. How to verify organization and business management settings? How to make default matching strategies and configure quota limits? Configuration of event setting; customers insights synchronization; management of keywords for images of enterprises. How to create the templates and privacy banner? Configuration landing pages and protection tools also part of configuring the marketing applications chapter.
- Manage segments and lists – in this section, you get knowledge about the segments and list management procedure. How to determine segment types and the creation of market segments? Configuration of dynamic segments using query, flow, and using the designer. How to combine segments by using union, intersect logic, and union? What are the subscription centers and lists? How to create and manage lists and subscription centers? Addition of subscription list or lists to a form.
- Create and manage marketing forms and pages – In this chapter of the Microsoft MB-220 Exam, you will learn about the creation and management of pages and forms. How to create marketing forms and determine which marketing form type to use? What is the form of limitations and requirements? How to embed a form on an external website? The creation of new fields to add to marketing forms are also part of this exam. How to create and manage the different marketing pages? Explain in detail.
- Manage leads – in this section of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing you will learn about to manage the leads in the business. How to create leads automatically or manually? Synchronize leads from Linkedin by using a Linkedin connector. How to create and manage leads? Explain in detail.
- Manage customer journeys – In this domain of the Microsoft MB-220 exam, you will learn about the management of customer journeys. How to Create customer journeys and determine template types? What are the different content types and how to set up a customer journey? Implement activity and launch workflow options are also part of this section. What are the implement targets and how to control the flow for customer journeys? Describe in detail.
- Manage events and webinars – This part of Microsoft Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing deals with the creation and management of events and webinars. How to create an event team and set up agendas that include internal and external tracks. How to manage attendees, speakers, and registration? The best management of vendors, logistics, and how to Create and manage webinars? Exercise the different webinars options.
- Configure and analyze customer responses – In this chapter of the Microsoft MB-220 Exam, you will verify your skills in the field of configuration and analyze customer responses. How to create and manage the survey and survey responses? Identify the survey question types and chose the best respondent types. How to configure response routing? What are the preview and test surveys? Publish surveys for customer journeys and implement the workflow of conditional logic for survey actions. Describe in detail.
What job roles available after passing the Microsoft MB-220 Exam?
After passing the Microsoft MB-220 exam, you can get plenty of job opportunities in the field of following job roles in the local and multinational companies. The following jobs available in the market after completing the Microsoft MB-220 exam.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Product Manager – CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation Specialist
- Dynamics 365 Technical Sales professional
- Technical Specialist – Dynamics 365 customer engagements
How can you pass the Microsoft MB-220 Exam?
Now it is time to certify your skills and accelerate your career in the field of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing. Do you have to plan to start and promote your career as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Product Manager – CRM? The best way is to pass the Microsoft MB-220 exam with good marks. However, to pass the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing exam is not an easy task. It is a hard job and you have to put extra energy, time, and money to pass this challenging exam on the first attempt. This is the question that comes to the mind of every inspiring Microsoft MB-220 certification candidate. But, you do not need to worry about it, we have the best possible solutions that will not prepare you as per the Microsoft recommend learning resources but also building your confidence to pass the exam. You should download the Premiumdumps Microsoft MB-220 dumps and starts preparation. Hope you will pass your Microsoft MB-220 exam on the first attempt with Premiumdumps MB-220 exam questions. Good luck in your real exam and career.