Cisco Systems Inc is a prestigious and multinational company in the market. This company work in IT network and communications. Cisco designs, develops, manufactures and sells telecommunication equipment, networking hardware and other high technology products and services in the market. Today, Cisco is enjoying a leading position in the specific tech market such as domain security, Internet of Things (IoT) and energy management. This company is incorporated in California. Cisco needs a team of certified IT professionals that can configure, operate and troubleshot Cisco products or application. To fulfill this aim the Cisco company offers a diversified range of career certification exams. These certifications are classified into the five different levels. These levels are entry-level, associate, professional level, expert level, and architect level. To choose the best one that perfectly matches with your interest and can boost up your career.
What is Cisco 300-101 Exam?
Today our topic is the Cisco 300-101 exam that comes with the title of implementing Cisco IP Routing. This exam is designed to certify the routing expertise and knowledge of the candidate. The successful candidates are certified in using advanced routing and IP addressing implementing Cisco routers in LANs, WANs, and IPv6. This exam also verifies skills that are required to configure the high secure routing solution to support mobile workers and brand offices day to day working. A complete overview of the Implementing Cisco IP Routing exam is described in the following table.
|Associate Certifications||CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP|
|Exam Name||Implementing Cisco IP Routing|
|Exam Questions||45-55 Questions|
|Time Duration||120 Minutes|
|Exam Questions format||Multiple Choice|
|Available Language||English, Japanese|
What are the topics of the Cisco 300-101 Exam?
If you have a plan to purse the Implementing Cisco IP Routing exam, then you need to get complete information about exam topics or syllabus. The updated topics are just general guidelines that are likely to be included in the final Cisco 300-101 exam.
- Network Principles – In the first chapter of the Cisco IP routing exam you will learn to identify the Cisco express forwarding concepts such as FIB and adjacency table. What are the general network challenges like Unicase, out of order packets and asymmetric routing? Describe IP operations in terms of ICMP unreachable and redirects. Explain the IPv6 and IPv4 fragmentation and TTL. What are the TCP operations and UDP operations? How to change the routing protocol parameters and routing migrations? Describe in detail.
- Layer 2 Technologies – In the 2nd chapter of the Cisco 300-101 Exam, you will learn about the basic and advanced level of layer 2 technologies. How to configure and verify PPP? Authentication (PAP, CHAP). PPPoE client-side only. Explain frame relay in terms of operations, point to point and multipoint.
- Layer 3 Technologies – In the 3rd chapter of the Cisco IP routing exam, you will develop skills to identify, configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting. How to configure and verify static and default routing? Evolute the routing protocol types. Describe administrative distance and troubleshooting of passive distance. Configure and verify VRF lite, filtering with any protocol. Identify sub-optimal routing and explain ROUTE maps and other minor topics that are related to Layer 3 technologies.
- VPN Technologies – In the 4th chapter of the Cisco 300-101 Exam you will learn about the configuration and verification of GRE. Describe DMVPN single hub and easy Virtual Networking EVN.
- Infrastructure Security- In the 5th chapter of the Cisco CCNP Certification Exam, describe the IOS AAA using a local database. How to use the device security using IOS AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS 5.2.an AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS? Describe device security using IOS AAA with local privilege authorization fallback. How to configure, operate and verify device access control such as lines VTY, AUX, and console? Identify the management plan for protection in the form of password encryption. How to configure, operate and verify router security features? Explain in detail.
- Infrastructure Services – In the final chapter of the Cisco 300-101 Exam, you will understand the device management configuration. How to configure and verify device management, logging and Network Time protocol? What is the NTP master, client, version 3 and version 4? Describe IPv6 NAT, NAT64, NPTv6, SLA architecture and IP SLA. How to track objects and certify Cisco NetFlow.
What are the Cisco 300-101 Exam Learning Objectives?
This Implementing Cisco IP Routing exam is suitable for Technical Routing implementor, Field Routing Engineers, Business Process Engineers, and Solution Routing Architects teams who support the Cisco platform. The learning objectives of Cisco HyperFlex for Cisco Routing Engineers are given below
- Understanding of Cisco Network Principles its scope in organizations
- Develop skills for the implementation of layer 2 and 3 technologies.
- Understand the role of VPN technologies in the Cisco routing field.
- Having the expertise to design, configure and implement infrastructure security
- Knowledge and skills to design and configure infrastructure services.
What are the recommended learning resources to pass Cisco 300-101 Exam?
Whereas the Cisco exam learning resources are concerned, there are countless physical and online places are available in the vigilant while choosing the best one. In my opinion, the following recommended learning resources will assist you to pass the Cisco 300-101 exam even in the first attempt.
- Cisco E-Learning (for CCNP R&S ROUTE)
- Cisco Learning Labs (for CCNP R&S ROUTE)
- Premiumdumps Cisco 300-101 Exam
Premiumdumps Cisco 300-101 exam questions are designed by experienced and vendor certified experts. You can easily download Implementing Cisco IP Routing exam questions the following link.