Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer is designed for information technology professionals who want to demonstrate their development expertise in Windows store apps, web applications, application lifecycle management, and SharePoint applications. There is no education requirement for Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer certification, but many software developers hold at least a bachelor’s degree. Microsoft recommends at least 2 years of experience with a particular technology. MCSD Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer is expected to have strong problem solving and communication skills, along with expertise in .NET Framework, Visual Studio, and other software development programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, as of 2018, the median annual salary Of Microsoft Certified Solutions Developers was $96,269. Payscale.com data shows salaries vary widely by location and experience. You will want to check your region for salary expectations.
Importance of This Certification Program:
In a new survey, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer is the top-paying certifications for 2018. If you are a developer with expertise in analyzing and designing enterprise solutions using different Microsoft languages and development tools, this is the certification to get. Validate your expertise and raise your earning potential at the same time.
Recently MCSD paths have been defined for the below technologies:
- Windows Store Apps
- SharePoint Applications
- Web Applications
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Azure Solutions Architect
- Universal Windows Platform
How To Become Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer:
- Professionals and Developers looking to earn this certification must first decide which product or application they want to become certified in and choose from the six different MCSD modules offered by Microsoft. Some are designed for those working with Web-based applications, others are for Web-based client development and still, others are for application development.
- Before you make your final decision, it’s a good idea to become familiar with Microsoft products. Since these certifications focus on specific programs, you will benefit by becoming familiar with various Microsoft technologies and choosing the product that you want to focus on early in the process.
- You complete a certification practice course. Although there are no formal education prerequisites for certification, individuals preparing for certification exams can enroll in optional practice courses provided by Microsoft Or Any authentic practice source, and focus on essential exam topics. Some universities, colleges, and website also offer practice materials Like as Premiumdumps.com.
- Associate Developer
- Support Analyst- Information Systems
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Microsoft Certified Business Application Developer