Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a Chinese multinational technology company that offers an array of products and services related to telecommunications and consumer electronics services. The Chinese company offers telecommunications equipment and smartphones all over the world. To work on Huawei products, platforms and technologies Huawei needs a team of experienced and certified professionals. To fulfill this requirement Huawei offers a complete range of certification exams. These certification exams are designed in three levels of certification: Huawei certified ICT Associate (HCIA), Huawei Certified ICT Professional (HCIP), and Huawei Certified ICT Expert (HCIE). With its leading talent development system and the best certification standards, Huawei certification has become a symbol of professionalism and expertise. The holder of Huawei certification gets multiple career opportunities in the IT market and can boost up their career in a short span of time.
What is the Huawei H12-261 Exam?
Today, we talk about Huawei H12-261 exam, which is one of the most demanding Huawei certification exams in the market. This exam is designed to verify the skills and knowledge required to design, manage, construct the networks for small, medium and large-sized enterprises. Earning of the HCIE Routing & Switching (Written) badge means you have the expertise to design enterprise networks independently. He can easily implement and configure Huawei switching and routing devices as well as troubleshoot complex network faults. Check out the detail information of the Huawei H12-261 exam, which is described in the below table.
|Exam Code||Huawei H12-261 Exam|
|Exam Name||HCIE Routing & Switching (Written)|
|Exam Questions||Multiple choices|
|Exam Duration||90 Mint|
|Exam Registration||300 USD|
|Exam Passing Score||600/1000|
|Exam Language||Chinese Simplified, English, Spanish, French|
What are Huawei H12-261 Exam Topics?
- Layer 2 Technologies – In the first chapter of Huawei HCIE Routing & Switching (Written) you will learn about STP, VLAN, transparent bridge, link aggregation, eith trunk, and IP trunk, load balance, and LACP. What is the ethernet technologies, smart link, DLDP, switched port analyzer, CSS, iStack, HDLC, IP-trunk, PPP, MP, and PPPoE?
- IPv4/v6 Unicast – The second chapter of Huawei H12-261 exam talks in detail about IPv4 addressing, subnetting, VLSM, IPv4 tunneling, GRE, IPv6 addressing, ICMPv6, IPv6 functionality protocols, migration techniques, IPv4, v6 OSPF, v6IS-IS, v6 BGP and route control.
- MPLS VPN – The 3rd chapter of Huawei HCIE- Routing & Switching exam describes the detail information of MPLS network component, label format, encapsulation, stack, operation, forwarding equivalence class, LDP and MPLS Layer 3 VPN. What are the option A, B, and C for Inter-AS MPLS BGP VPN?
- IPv4/v6 Multicast – The 4th chapter of HCIE Exam provides information about the multicast distribution tree, forwarding, RPF, PIM sparse mode, IGMP, MLD, IGMP snooping, PIM RP, BSR. What are the tools of multicast and their features?
- Network Security – The 5th chapter of the Huawei HCIE exam offer detail information about the access lists, uRPF, IP source guard, AAA, static and dynamic NAT, easy IP, NAT server, NAT filtering. What is the device access control, IPsec, traffic suppression, Local attach defense, ARP security, and DHCP security and their implementation?
- QoS- The 6th chapter of HCIE Routing & Switching (Written) is QoS. In this chapter, you will learn about different classification, traffic policing, shaping, congestion avoidance and management.
- Network Management – In the 7th chapter you will learn about the different networking terminology about the Syslog, IP service level agreement SLA, NQA, NetStream, SNMP, FTP, Telnet, and SSH.
- Features – This chapter of Huawei H12-261 Exam explains the different features of VRRP, VGMP, interface backup, and NTP. What are the roles of DHCP, BFD, NSF, GR, NSR in the enterprise networking system? Describe in detail.
- SDN – In the final chapter of you will learn about the strategy of SDN and NFV. What is SDN architecture, VXLAN, and EVPN? Describe in detail.
H12-261 Exam Topics Percentage in Syllabus.
|Sr. No.||Topics||Percentage in Syllabus|
|1||Layer 2 Technologies||12%|
The topic content mentioned above is just a general level exam guide; the exam may also contain more related topics, content that is not mentioned here.
Tips to pass Huawei H12-261 Exam
This is the main question that comes in the mind of every candidate. How to pass this exam in the first attempt? If you have a plan to pass the Huawei H12-261 Exam, then you have to collect all the information and examination tips to pass this exam with good marks. Life is so fast people do not have time to search the HCIE Routing & Switching (Written) exam preparation materials. We have good news for all those who have a plan to enroll in the upcoming Huawei H12-261 Exam. You should start your preparation with Premiumdumps Huawei H12-261 Exam dumps. Start your preparation now.