One reason for its popularity Microsoft Azure is its widespread deployment of Azure. As a result, the demand for jobs as an Azure data scientist is also gradually increasing. Data is the lifeblood of today’s business, and demand for data-driven professionals is unlikely to die soon!
Most importantly, data scientists can play an important role in making important business decisions easily. Information technology professionals have many career opportunities in the Microsoft Azure landscape, especially in data science. Azure data scientists give an important presentation on the use of long-term opportunities in work roles. The following discussion will show you what it takes to become a Microsoft Azure Data Scientist.
Important discussion points are the starting point for your settings and the reasons for choosing a Data Scientist function. In addition, the discussion will focus on the key competencies and the specific role required for the position of Data Scientist in Azure. The discussion will then highlight important information about Azure Data Scientist certification and brief job description.
What is the Path to Become an Azure Data Scientist?
If you want to become an Azure Data Scientist Associate, then nothing is impossible! However, you need to start with the right level of preparation and follow the right path to reach your goals. Before you start this discussion, you need to know that Microsoft Azure is a fast-growing public cloud service. Businesses can find the resources they need to perform in the cloud. As a result, investing in databases, servers, storage, and analytics will no longer place a heavy burden on companies.
With Microsoft Azure, businesses of all sizes can avoid major business support. Microsoft’s Azure acceptance rate among Fortune 500 companies is approximately 85%. This makes it clear that jobs for the Azure data scientist world will inevitably become dominant in the new job market. Therefore, Azure definitely provides a credible opportunity for a Data Scientist career.
The Azure DP-100 test aims at the global role of the Azure Data Scientist Associate role. Follow this DP-100 exam preparation guide and prepare for the exam!
Reasons to Pursue Azure Data Scientist Jobs
The reasons for becoming an Azure data scientist are also very important in decision making. Microsoft Azure earns approximately 120,000 customers a month. In addition, data scientist jobs have high demand worldwide. By 2019, the demand for data scientists increased by 29% year-on-year. Later, it is clear that 344% growth rate since 2013.
In addition, there is a gradual increase in the number of job vacancies for data science jobs on various job search platforms. In addition, most data science professionals enter formal education in areas such as statistics, computer science or special social sciences. Another promising reason to play the role of Azure data scientist is the gap between supply and demand.
According to a LinkedIn report from August 2018, there will be 151,717 people with data science skills in the US. In addition, an Azure data scientist associate can reach a broad community of Azure industry experts and professionals.
Basic skills for Azure Data Science jobs
The ability to become an Azure data scientist is also important when choosing a career in the field. Before any preparation, you need to know whether the skills and areas of knowledge of the Azure data scientist Scholars are within your competence. Below are the basic skills you can find for every data scientist in the market.
- The most important skill of any Azure data scientist is the ability to analyze information. Therefore, you must have skills in the areas of big data, critical thinking, data processing, data analysis, data disruption, data science tools, data mining, data modeling, risk modeling, data visualization, metrics, and predictive modeling.
- These key skill requirements for Azure data scientists jobs are openness and creativity. Openness works effectively to identify data trends and establish relationships between data.
- Communication and collaboration skills are important for data scientists as they need to interpret data findings for others.
- Difficult skills in mathematics such as linear algebra, algorithm detection, statistics, statistical modeling, and machine learning methods.
- Basic programming skills are required for Azure Data Scientist. First, you must know programming languages such as Java, Python, SQL, or R. In addition, you must also have experience in MATLAB, Perl, Tableau, Reporting Tool Software, C++ and other computer skills.
Candidates looking for a Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate should also know the role skills –
- Knowledge of Python libraries for machine learning and data science.
- Experience on GPU and CUDA devices
- An in-depth understanding of algorithms such as logistic regression, decision trees and conflict neural networks.
- Extensive knowledge of visual tools such as Tableau or Microsoft BI.
- Github and Hadoop expertise
Certification for the job in Azure Data Science
There is a clear need for an Azure Data Scientist certification to establish a clear career path. Certificates can bring the necessary benefits to the profession of data scientists. It provides evidence of candidates’ skills in Azure data science. To the maximum, the certificate provides job search opportunities with high salaries. In addition, certification can also provide important evidence of your commitment and commitment to continuing professional development.
Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate certification is the right choice to start your Azure Data Science career. The certification test is known as “Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution in Azure”. The verification code is DP-100 and is the only test to earn a Microsoft Azure Certified Data Scientist badge.
DP-100: Designing and implement Azure Data Science solutions on Azure helps validate candidate capabilities in Azure Data Scientist. The exam assesses the ability of the candidates in the various technical tasks that make up the individual areas of the certification exam.
Abilities tested by Azure Data Scientist certification exam
The following skills will be assessed in the DP-100 certification exam:
- Definition and preparation of development environment
- Preparation of data for modeling
- Performing feature engineering
- Development of models
Prerequisites for Azure Data Science Certification:
Candidates also need to improve their preparedness by following closely the basic requirements of the DP-100 exam. A minimum requirement for candidates to become an Azure Data Scientist is a formal academic education in statistics, mathematics and computer science. Candidates must also have experience in a cloud-based programming language. Additionally, candidates may also benefit from a Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification test. However, a basic certificate is optional and candidates can learn more about the Microsoft Azure System, Azure products and the broader Azure.
Job Description for Azure Data Science Professionals
The next important aspect of any discussion of guidelines for data science companies in Azure is the job description. An Azure data scientist job description can show you what to expect in your future career. Azure Data Scientist’s main mission is to apply data exploration techniques and scientific precision to gain practical insights from the data. In addition, candidates may also find the following key aspects in their Azure career in data science.
- The training, evaluation and model implementation will use automated learning methods to develop AI solutions to meet business objectives.
- Use applications for natural language processing, forecasting, analysis, speech processing and computer vision.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team integrating ethical, reasonable, and privacy concerns.
- Write the product delivery model code
- Work on scales and experiment
- Writing code for machine learning algorithms that can be used by other data scientists
- Work directly or indirectly with customers to resolve technical issues
- Work on product features.
- Use a variety of machine learning tools and analytical techniques to solve a variety of business problems
Salary for Microsoft Azure Data Science Professionals
Azure certification is in high demand. In other words, Azure data scientists are in high numbers these days. It’s not just claimed. Sufficient statistical information is available in this regard. According to reports, this business sector has more than 62,000 opportunities and is expected to grow in the coming years. The report also stated that the average salary of an Azure data scientist is currently $ 135,000.
In addition, Azure data scientists will earn $ 160,000 in just a few years. In short, all the reasons are behind the claims that Azure data scientists are the most important work profile in the current scenario. However, candidates need to make sure they are suitably qualified or have the necessary skills to stand out in a wide competitive environment.
The last word
The above discussion may be your guide to Azure Data Science. New opportunities in data science are very important for every IT professional, especially in the long term. Above all, candidates must learn to use the importance of data science and its management as one of the new technical skills in 2020. Thus, in order to clear the Data Scientist certification exams, you need the right training materials, guidelines and help.
Therefore, you need to choose a suitable platform that can provide a smooth support guarantee during your trip. After all, you have to stick to the goal of becoming a data scientist, and you can achieve the impossible! Getting an Azure data science certification will prove your skills and help you move forward. If you are preparing for any Azure certification, enroll for an Azure certification course and keep going!