Microsoft corporation is a well-known American technology company that develops, manufactures, supports, license and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and related services in the market. The company also has a size able certification program that is validating the skills and expertise of solutions architect, functional consultant, administrators, developers, software engineers, cloud experts and network experts. Having the credentials of Microsoft certification shows a person’s competence in a specific IT role and it can demonstrate their skills and knowledge that are mandatory to work on Microsoft products, technology and platform successfully. The Microsoft certification divided into six main categories. These categories are cloud, mobility, productivity, app builder, data and business applications, etc. Choose the best one that suits your interest and accelerate your career in the market. In this article we will talk in details about one of the most demanding and career oriented Microsoft 70-762 Exam.
General Information of Microsoft 70-762 Exam?
Today, we talk about one of the new industrial standard and career oriented Microsoft 70-762 Exam or Developing SQL Databases certification. This exam is intended for database experts who design, build and implement the database within the organizations. How to create database files, tables, identify the data types and ensure the high levels of data availability for further business decision making. To plan, create, optimize, indexes, ensuring data integrity, stored procedure, different functions and how to manage transaction; all these important tasks are the part of Microsoft 70-762 exam.
As far as the audience of Microsoft 70-762 exam is concerned, the primary audience for this career rewarding Developing SQL database certification is IT professionals who want to polish their expertise in SQL server technology by implementing a database in the businesses.
The secondary audiences for Microsoft 70-760 exam are those individuals who are developers from other product platforms and have a plan to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL server database. Let’s further talk about the exam basic information.
|Exam Name||Developing SQL Databases|
|Exam Registration||$165 USD|
|Exam Questions format||Multiple Formats|
|Exam Languages||English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified) and Korean|
What Skills are Measured with Microsoft 70-762 Exam?
The Microsoft 70-762 exam measures your ability to accomplish the database related task listed below. The percentage of each topic also written that describe the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage means the more questions you are likely to see in the final exam.
- Design and implement database objects (25-35%)
- Implement programmability objects (20-25%)
- Manage database concurrency (25-30%)
- Optimize database objects and SQL infrastructure (20-25%)
What are the topics in Microsoft 70-762 exam syllabus?
To get success in the Microsoft 70-762 exam, you have to prepare well before to take in the final Developing SQL Databases exam. Without the complete information about topics exam, you can not start your preparation perfectly and pass this challenging exam in first attempt. Check out the details of exam topics.
- Design and Implement Database Object – In this topic you will learn about to design and implement a relational database scheme. How to design tables and schema based on different business requirements? How to improve the design of tables by using the normalization? Identification of most efficient data types. How to design and implement the indexes, views and column store indexes? Describe in details.
- Implement programmability objects – This syllabus part of the Microsoft 70-762 exam provides knowledge about the data integrity with constrains, procedures for stored data, creation of users defined functions and triggers.
- Manage database concurrency – In this section of Developing SQL Databases exam, you get knowledge about database concurrency. How to mange database concurrency and implement the different transactions. What are the different isolation levels? How to manage these isolation levels? What is concurrency and how to deal with locking behavior? Describe in details about the memory optimized tables and native stored procedures.
- Optimize database objects and SQL infrastructure – In this chapter of Microsoft MCSE Exam you will learn about the different methods to optimize statistics and indexes. How to analyze and troubleshoot the multiple query plans? What are the different database instances and how to manage their performance. The monitoring and how to trace SQL server baseline performance metric are also part of Microsoft 70-762 exam. Explain in detail
What job roles available after passing the Microsoft 70-762 Exam?
There are plenty of job opportunities are available in the local and multinational companies after passing the Microsoft 70-762 exam. However, you can start or promote your jobs in the following job roles.
- Microsoft Certified SQL developer
- Microsoft Certified Database administrator
- Microsoft Certified Database Handler
- Microsoft SQL Database administrator
- Microsoft SQL Database advisor
How you can Pass Microsoft 70-762 Exam?
Do you have a plan to pass the Microsoft 70-762 exam? Are you looking to start or promote your career in the field of SQL database administrator? If you have a plan then you do not need to go anywhere, we have the best choice for you. You just need to visit the Premiumdumps Microsoft 70-762 exam preparation practice questions. At this site you will find the valid, update and verified 70-762 exam dumps that can ensure your success in the final Developing SQL Databases exam. Download the Premiumdumps Microsoft 70-762 practice test free of cost. Start preparation today with the Premiumdumps Microsoft 70-762 dumps.
You may also like to visit.
- Microsoft AZ-204 Exam – Know Everything To Pass Microsoft Azure Exam
- Pass Microsoft DA-100 Exam – Boost Up Your Microsoft Certified Data Analysts Career
- Pass Microsoft MB-700 Exam – Start Your Career as Certified Microsoft Solution Architect
- Microsoft MS-600 Exam – Certify Your Skills and Accelerate Your Microsoft 365 Core Services Career
- Pass Microsoft MB-330 Exam – Grow Your Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant Career
- Exam MB-500: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Exam Guide