Microsoft Corporation is a leading brand in the IT world. This company develops, manufactures, and sells computer software, personal computers and consumer electronics, and its related services. It is best known for its Microsoft Windows, internet explorer, and Microsoft Office suite. Microsoft corporation is one of the largest united starts corporations by total revenue. To certify the skills, knowledge, and experience of professional Microsoft offer different type of certification programs. The Microsoft certifications enable IT, professionals and developers, to work with Microsoft technologies, platforms, and products. When an individual passes the Microsoft certification exam, then they are recognized as a Microsoft certified professional. Having this Microsoft certification means that you are the certified professional to work on Microsoft technologies and easily promote your career in the job market. The Microsoft certifications are divided into six categories that are named as cloud, mobility, productivity, app building, data, and business applications. The Microsoft core technologies include Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, Windows Server, Office 365, SharePoint Server, Skype for Business, Exchange server and Microsoft Dynamics 365 etc.
What is the Microsoft AZ-500 Exam?
Today we talk about the Microsoft AZ-500 Exam that is one of the best demanding Microsoft certification exam. This exam is designed for Microsoft Azure Security engineers. This exam provides a complete road map to become a certified Azure security engineer. To pass this exam is not an easy task. You have to struggle hard and prepare well to pass the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam. Before starting you need to understand the basic information about the Microsoft AZ-500 exam, which is given below.
|Exam Name||Microsoft Azure Security Technologies|
|Exam Questions||Multiple Formats|
|Exam Language||English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean|
|Exam Registration||$165 USD|
What Skills are Measured with the Microsoft AZ-500 Exam?
The Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam enables the candidate to implement security controls and threat protection as per the standard operating procedure. For a better understanding of the skills that are measured with the Microsoft AZ-500 exam, check out the following skills measured points.
- How to manage identity and access 20-25%
- How to implement platform protection 35-40%
- How to manage different security operations 15-20%
- How to secure data and applications 30-35%
After passing the Microsoft AZ-500 Exam the candidate will be able to perform the above-cited jobs in small, medium, and large size enterprises. You can start and advance your career as a Microsoft Azure security engineer and get handsome personal and career rewards in the market.
What are the topics in the Microsoft AZ-500 exam syllabus?
Before sitting in the final exam for Microsoft AZ-500 Exam you have to prepare well. For the best preparation, you should get knowledge about the complete Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam topics. Check out the Microsoft AZ-500 exam topic details which is given below.
- Manage identity and access (20-25% – The first topic of Microsoft AZ-500 deals with the configuration of the Azure active directory for workloads. How to create and configure app registration? How to manage and configure app registration permission consent and multi-factor authentication settings? What are the AD directory groups, Azure AD users? How to install and configure Azure AD connect? The different ways to configure Azure AD privileged identity management. How to monitor privileged access, reviews and configure azure tenant security. You will learn all these important aspects in the first part of the Microsoft Az-500 exam.
- Implement platform protection (35-40%) – The second chapter of Microsoft Azure Security Technologies deals with the network and host security. How to implement network security and host security? How to configure container security and implement azure resource management security.? Describe in detail.
- Manage security operations (15-20%) – The 3rd chapter of the Microsoft Azure security engineer associate exams, you will learn about the configuration for security services, different policies, and how to manage security alerts? Describe in detail.
- Secure data and applications (30-35%) – In the last chapter Microsoft AZ-500 exam, you will learn about the configuration of security policies to manage data? How to configure security for data infrastructure and encryption of data at rest? What are the rules to configure application security? Describe in detail.
What job roles available after passing the Microsoft AZ-500 Exam?
After passing the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies, you can start and promote your career in the following job titles.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer
- Microsoft Azure Security Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security advisor
- Microsoft Azure Security Consultants
- Microsoft Azure Security Specialist
How you can start Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Preparation?
Do you have a plan to pass Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam? Are you thinking to start or advance your career in the field of Azure security technologies? If your answer is yes, then the best and recommended way to sit in the final exam of the Microsoft AZ-500 exam and try to pass it in the first attempt. For the well prepared the following learning resources will be helpful to you.
- Online Training – Explore the free learning paths, courses, and hands-on learning on Microsoft Learn
- Instructor-Led Training – AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Premiumdumps Microsoft AZ-500 Exam practice questions
In my opinion, you should start your preparation with the Premiumdumps Microsoft AZ-500 exam dumps. Good Luck in the final exam of Microsoft Azure Security Technologies.