The Esri is a reputed supplier of Geographic Information System GIS software, Management Applications, and Web GIS & Geodatabase Management Applications in the GIS market. The leading brand Esri is enjoying more than 40% shares of GIS market and always offers a cost-effective and innovative solution in GIS software, applications, and Geodatabase. The company different products such as GIS applications, Web GIS & Geodatabase, and ArcGIS desktops offer reliable, cost-effective & customized GIS solutions for enterprises and individuals. The Ersi software company also offers technical certification programs that assist Ersi to sell GIS products in the market. It is the mission of Esri Certification Programs to provide a valid, reliable, and fair method of assessing knowledge and skills. To develop a worldwide community of certified and highly skilled professionals, who recommend, sell, service, support of Esri products, and solutions. The Esri certification falls in three different categories such as entry, associate, and professional levels.
Esri EGMA105 Exam Details
The Esri EGMA105 Exam or Enterprise Geodata Management Associate 10.5 offers you the ability to earn credentials to demonstrate your skills and expertise. This exam is designed to test the candidate’s experience in GIS administration and familiarity with Esri’s ArcGIS technology. The qualified candidates should be proficient in the best practices related to the architecture and components of the Geodatabase. You will get the expertise to work within a multiuser enterprise environment, helping users with connecting to the GIS Geodatabase and performing data management.
|Exam Code||Esri EGMA 105 Exam|
|Exam Name||Enterprise Geodata Management Associate 10.5|
|Number of Questions||80|
|Published Date||June 2017|
|Exam State||Available to Public|
Esri EGMA105 Exam Topics
The following Esri EGMA105 Exam Topics with familiarize candidates with the Enterprise Geodata Management Associate 10.5 exam syllabus that will help to prepare for the final Esri exam. Every lesson will assist you to prepare, learn & pass your Esri EADE105 Exam in the first attempt.
- Compare and contrast various geodatabase elements.
- Compare and contrast the relationship between the ArcGIS client, enterprise geodatabase, and the database server.
- Compare and contrast the capabilities and operations available for data within the enterprise geodatabase that is registered with the geodatabase versus data that is not.
- Identify geodatabase elements to maintain spatially and attribute validity
- Compare and contrast enterprise geodatabase spatial types.
- Identify different versioning workflows, permissions, and the effects on these when save, reconcile, and post operations are performed.
- Identify the different transaction models in a multiuser geodatabase in terms of duration of transactional versions, conflict detection, SQL integration, and the types of geodatabase data supported.
- Apply procedural concepts to modify, import, and use a published data model as a template for a given project.
- Apply procedural concepts to use geodatabase functionality such as archiving, and editor tracking
- Given a project, select the appropriate geodatabase type
- Determine the optimal method for managing data permissions
- Identify the purpose of various user types and their associated database system privileges
- Apply the procedural concepts to enable an existing database as a geodatabase
- Apply the procedural concepts to connect to a database or geodatabase
- Compare and contrast various roles of ArcGIS client, the geodatabase, the database, and the OS in managing and troubleshooting the geodatabase
- Data Loading and Sharing
- Compare and contrast the different spatial data loading methods
- Compare and contrast data transfer methods in regards to efficiency and preservation of geodatabase behavior
- Apply workflows for bulk editing and versioned editing in a geodatabase
- Apply procedural concepts to use replication for distributed editing
- Apply procedural concepts to configure and share the map, feature, and Geodata services for web mapping applications
- Maintenance and Performance
- Apply appropriate version management maintenance tasks for a versioned geodatabase
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate geodatabase maintenance task
- Identify and manage connected users in the geodatabase to diagnose performance problems and locking issues
- Identify common ArcGIS client issues that impact geodatabase performance compression.
A qualified Enterprise Geodata Management Associate 10.5 candidate should be familiar with the following tools:
- Geoprocessing tools
- Performance monitoring and tuning tools
- Model Builder
Esri EGMA105 Exam Preparation Resources
Whether you are a GIS professional, application developer, and enterprise administrator achieving an Enterprise Geodata Management Associate 10.5 certification can develop confidence and boost up your career instantly. You can achieve your goal career in a short span of time. This certification also enables the companies to hire the certified GIS professional easily.
Do you have a plan to become a certified Esri professional? Looking for the curated list of training courses, books, tips, exam preparation materials, and exam real questions to pass this challenging exam in the first attempt.? Stop you looking! Following preparation resources will help you to refresh your knowledge, skills, and concepts related to the Esri EGMA105 Exam. Prepare well by using the following study resources and become a certified Esri professional right now.
- Fourth Edition Getting to Know ArcGIS Pro
- First Edition Lining Up Data in ArcGIS
- Second Edition The GIS 20: Essential Skills, Second Edition
- ArcGIS Desktop: Documentation
- Valid and updated Premiumdumps Esri EGMA105 Exam dumps
Premiumudmps is a reputed brand for Esri exam questions. Thousands of candidates already passed the Esri certification using Premiumdumps Esri EGMA105 dumps. You should also try this. Best of Luck in the final exam.
You may also like to visit