The CompTIA stands for the Computing Technology Industry Association. It is a not profit trade association made up of more than 3000 business partners and 2000 member organizations. The CompTIA offers different types of professional certification for IT beginners and experienced professionals. Over 2.2 million people have already earned CompTIA certifications since its beginning. CompTIA certifications are designed by different skill sets. Currently, CompTIA certs fall into four areas such as infrastructure, cybersecurity, core, and additional professional certifications.
What is the CompTIA N10-007 Exam?
Today, we are going to talk in detail about the most popular and career promising CompTIA N10-007 Exam. This exam is designed to develop a career in IT infrastructure that covers designing, configuring, operating, troubleshooting and managing networks. CompTIA Network+ is designed to certify the following skills and knowledge of IT professionals.
Check out the basic information about the CompTIA N10-007 Exam in the following table.
|Exam Name||CompTIA Network+|
|Number of Questions||90 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes|
|Passing Score||720 (on a scale of 100-900)|
|Recommended Experience||CompTIA A+ Certification and At least 9 to 12 months of networking experience|
|English||English, German, Japanese In Development, Spanish and Portuguese|
|Retirement||Usually 3 years after launch|
|Exam Registration||$319 USD|
What skills you will learn with the CompTIA N10-007 Exam?
- Design and implement custom-designed functional networks
- Configure, operate, and maintain essential network devices
- Install the different network devices such as routers and switches to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
- Have the skills to identify different benefits and drawbacks of existing network configuration
- Implement network protocols, standards, and security
- Troubleshoot the potential network problems and support the creation of virtualized networks
What are the CompTIA N10-007 Exam Syllabus Topics?
The CompTIA Certified Network+ Professional exam testifies that the candidate possesses the proven skills, knowledge and experience in the area of CompTIA N+. To start and promote a career in the networking domain, you have to pass the CompTIA Network+ certification. To pass the CompTIA Network+ exam you have to understand the exam syllabus topics.
- Networking Concepts – The first topic of the CompTIA N10-007 Exam provides detailed information about the use of protocols and ports. Explain the different network devices, protocols, applications and services at their appropriate OSI layers. What are the characteristics and concepts of switching and routing? How to configure the appropriate IP addressing components? Characteristics of network technologies, types, and topologies. How to implement the appropriate wireless configurations and wireless technologies? Summarize cloud concepts and the different functions of network services.
- Infrastructure – The second topic of the CompTIA networking exam provides detailed information about the networking infrastructure. How to deploy appropriate cabling solution? Find out the appropriate placement of different networking devices. How to install or configure different networking devices? Explain the advanced networking devices, virtualization and custom network storage technologies. How to compare and contrast WAN technologies? Describe in detail.
- Network Operations – The third topic of the CompTIA Network+ exam deals with different network operations. How to identify the appropriate documentation and diagrams to manage the network? Make a comparison-contrast the disaster recovery concepts. Explain the common scanning, patching process, monitoring and how to summarize their expected outputs. What are the multiple remote access methods and how to identify the best practices and policies?
- Network Security – The 4th chapter topic of the CompTIA networking exam offers detailed information about physical security devices. Explain the authentication process and how to access controls. How to secure a basic wireless network? Summarize the existing and potential networking attacks. How to implement network device hardening and describe the common mitigation techniques and their purpose.
- Network Troubleshooting and Tools – In the final chapter of the CompTIA N10-007 Exam network troubleshoot methodology is described in detailed. How to identify the best network troubleshooting methodology. What are the appropriate tools? Troubleshoot common wired connectivity and common network service issues. Explain in detailed.
What are the job roles are available after earning CompTIA Network+ certification?
Local and multinational companies give preference to a certified CompTIA Network expert as compared to the non-certified network professional. There are countless job opportunities that are waiting for you after passing the CompTIA Network+ certifications. Check out the job titles.
- Junior Network Administrator
- Network Field Technician
- Junior System Engineer
- Network Field Engineer
- Network Support Specialist
How to get certified in CompTIA Network+ certification?
Do you have a plan to sit in the final CompTIA N10-007 Exam? Looking for the CompTIA and trusted exam learning resources that can ensure your success in the final exam? If your answer is yes, then you do not need to worry about it. Check out the following links that will reach you to the recommended learning platform and start preparation today and become a certified CompTIA Network+ expert.
- eLearning with CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Network+
- Interactive Labs with CompTIA CertMaster Labs for Network+
- Exam Prep with CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Network+
- Study Guides for Network+
- Premiumdumps CompTIA N10-007 Exam practice questions
No doubt the above-cited exam preparation platform can prepare you for the final exam, but Premiumdumps CompTIA N10-007 Exam practice question offers you a money-back guarantee to pass the final exam in the first attempt. You can get back your paid amount in case of failure. You should try this.