The Computing Technology Industry Association CompTIA is well known and no profit trade association that offers professional CompTIA exams for the IT industry. The CompTIA certification is considered as one of the top and industry-standard certification programs in the IT world. These certification exams are available in over 120 countries. More than 2.2 million professionals have already earned CompTIA certifications since the trade association was established. CompTIA offers four IT certification levels that validate different knowledge, expertise and experience standards of professionals and beginners. These certification exams start from entry-level to expert. You can choose any level my fulfilling the prerequisite requirements of your desired certification exam. With CompTIA A+ exam other CompTIA certification, you can not only boost up your career but also build the foundation of technology futures.
CompTIA 220-1001 Exam – Everything You Need to Know
CompTIA A+ certified experts are certified and proven problem solvers. They have the skill to support today’s core technologies. This certification exam is the industry standard. To become CompTIA A+ certified professional you have to pass the CompTIA 220-1001 exam. CompTIA 220-1001 is the most demanding certification exam of CompTIA A+ Core certification. The CompTIA 220-1001 Exam covers networking technology, mobile devices, hardware, cloud computing, virtualization, and network troubleshooting.
|Exam Code||CompTIA 220-1001|
|Exam Name||CompTIA A+ Core 1|
|Number of Questions||Maximum 90 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes of Exam|
|Passing Score||675 on the scale of 100-900|
|Recommended Experience||9 to 12 months of hands-on experience in the lab|
|Languages||English at launch. German, Japanese, Portuguese, Thai, and Spanish|
|Exam Registration||$219 USD|
CompTIA 220-1001 Exam Topics – A comprehensive details
- Mobile Devices 14%
- Networking 20%
- Hardware 27%
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing 12%
- Hardware and Network Troubleshooting 27% Total 100%
- Mobile Devices – The 1st part of CompTIA A+ Core 1 exam covers the installation and configuration of laptop hardware and its components; usage of appropriate laptop features; installation of components within the display of a laptop; comparison of contrast characteristics of various mobile devices; connection and configuration of accessories of mobile devices; mobile network connectivity and its application; usage of methods for mobile device synchronization.
- Networking – The 2nd part of CompTIA 220-1001 Exam provides information about TCP, UDP ports, protocols, and their purposes; compression of common networking hardware devices; installation and configuration of basic wired and wireless SOHO network; describe the wireless networking protocols; purposes of networked hosts; explain the common concepts of networking concepts; what are the internet connection types and their features; usage of appropriate networking tools.
- Hardware – The 3rd part of CompTIA A+ certification exam provides details information about basic cable types, purposes, and their features; identification of common connector types; installation of RAM and other storage devices; configuration of CPUs, motherboards and adds on cards; explain the various peripheral types and summarize power supply features ad types; installation and configuration of common devices, SOHO multifunction devices, printers and explain in detail about the various print technologies.
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing – The 4th part of the CompTIA 220-1001 Exam covers the complete cloud computing concepts and its features; How to set-up and configure client-side virtualization, describe in detail.
- Hardware and Network Troubleshooting – The 5th and the final part of CompTIA A+ Core 1 exam give a scenario about the usage of the best practice to resolve problems and methodology; troubleshoot problems related to power, CPUs, RAM and motherboards, hard drives, RAID arrays; resolving video display issues, projector and video; solve common mobile device issues; resolve printers; troubleshoot common wireless and wired network problems.
What Sort of Jobs After Passing CompTIA 220-1001 Exam
Following job- roles are available after passing CompTIA 220-1001 Exam.
- Associate Network Engineer
- Help Desk Technician
- Service Desk Analyst
- Help Desk Tech
- Technical Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- Data Support Technician
- Desktop Support Administrator
CompTIA 220-1001 Exam Preparation Methods
Do you have a plan to become a certified CompTIA 220-1001 Exam certified? Are you looking for exam preparation materials that train you for the final CompTIA A+ certification exam? If your answer is yes, then you do not need to worry about it, there is a wealth of certification training materials that are designed for exam success. Virtual labs, exam preparation, study guides, video training, instructor-led training, and valid exam dumps. You can find all these exam preparation resources from any CompTIA certified institute except for CompTIA 220-1001 Exam dumps. For valid, authentic, certified and updated CompTIA CompTIA A+ Core 1 Premiumdumps is the best choice. For further details you may visit Premiumdumps CompTIA 220-1001 Exam dumps at any time.