Cisco System Inc. is a well-known brand in network and communication services. To control the traffic on multiple networks the Cisco offers a wide range of routing and switching products and services. Cisco designs develops, manufactures and sells telecommunication equipment, networking hardware, and other high technology products and services. For the internet of things (IoT), energy management and domain security Cisco products are a perfect choice. To work and provide support on these products Cisco designed certification programs that are used to validate the skills and knowledge of professionals. The Cisco certification exams divided into different categories such as entry-level, associate, professionals, experts and architect levels. To clear any certification level you have to pass the written exam. Today, we talk about the Cisco 300-180 exam, which is one of the most demanding and career promising certifications in the IT market.
What is Cisco 300-180 Exam?
Cisco 300-180 Exam or Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center infrastructure is designed to test a candidate’s skills and knowledge of troubleshooting data center infrastructure which include data network protocols, storage, network virtualization, automation, application-centric infrastructure, computer platforms, management, and operations. The exam introduction is given in the following table.
|Exam Code||300-180 DCIT|
|Exam Name||Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure|
|Exam Questions||55 – 65 Questions|
|Exam formats||Multiple choices|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Exam Registration||Pearson VUE|
What are the topics of the Cisco 300-180 Exam?
This exam is one of the exams that is associated with the CCNP Data Center Exam. To pass this exam you have to understand the complete topics of the exam. The following topics are updated and general guidelines for the content that likely to be included on the exam. However, the exam questions may come from other related topics. Details of each topic are described in the following lines.
- Troubleshooting Data Network Protocols – The first chapter of the Cisco 300-180 exam deals with troubleshoot data center protocols, routing protocols and switching protocols.
- Troubleshooting Network Virtualization and Automation – In the second chapter of Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure you will learn about troubleshooting logical device separation such as VDC, VRF. How to troubleshoot virtual switching technologies, configuration profiles? What are auto-configuration, port profiles, and synchronization? You will learn all these things in this chapter.
- Troubleshooting Application Centric Infrastructure – The 3rd chapter of the Cisco 300-180 Exam offers complete information about the troubleshooting of the fabric discovery process, domain integration, tenant-based policies, external network integration, packet flow, security domains, and role mapping.
- Troubleshooting Data Center Storage – The 4th chapter of Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure deals with the troubleshooting process of fibre channel, fibre channel protocol services, FCoE, boot from SAN, FCoE/FC interface parameters and SAN technologies. After reading this chapter you will be able to troubleshoot issues of data center storage.
- Troubleshooting Data Center Compute Platforms – The 5th chapter of the Cisco 300-180 Exam deals with the troubleshooting of Cisco computing platforms, hardware interoperability, packet flow from server to the fabric, server abstraction technologies, etc.
- Troubleshooting Data Center Management and Operations – The 6th chapter of Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure describes the troubleshoot of firmware upgrades, packages, and interoperability, integration of centralized management, data center LAN and SAN security and data center computer security.
What are the key points to pass Cisco 300-180 Exam?
Do you have a plan to pass the Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure exam? Are you in search of the best exam preparation that ensures your success in the final Cisco 300-180 exam? If your answer is yes, then you do not need to worry about it, there are many online and classroom lectures that will prepare you for the Cisco Data Center Infrastructure exam. Some Cisco recommended exam preparation resources are described in the following lines.
- Cisco Press
- Self-study E-learning – Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- Instructor-Led Training – Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- Practice your skills at Cisco Virtual Internet routing, Lab Personal Edition (VIRL PE)
- Practice your skills at Cisco Modeling labs
- Cisco CCNP data center study group
- Cisco Training library
- Premiumdumps Cisco 300-180 Exam dumps
I have already passed the Cisco Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure exam in the first attempt. In my opinion, you should use valid, update, and vendor certified Premiumdumps Cisco 300-180 exam dumps. You should try this.